Custom Design Charges: Our graphic design team is able to copy or adapt an existing design or colour scheme, or create an all new one for you.
A member of our design team will contact you to talk about your ideas, colours and other requirements. Our team will then be in a position to create your design which will be sent to you
your approval You're then able to review or make any changes you require.
If you provide us a design, the work we need to do to adapt it for print will be done for free provided that all logos and artwork are provided in a suitable format.* All artwork must be supplied as Vector art or 300 DPI Jpegs for images.
*Logos and artwork must be provided in electronic vector based formats (Adobe Illustrator ai or eps files). All fonts must be outlined.
Work needed to convert low resolution logos into vector format or scanning logos supplied on paper will be charged at $60 per hour. A minimum one hour charge applies for logo conversations.
No Hidden Fees - Only Discounts: We think it is unfair to charge extra fees if they are a necessary part of your order - so we don't. The price you see is the price you pay, our custom prices include GST. In fact the only extra item that might appear on your invoice is a DISCOUNT! That's right, we have a 5% re-order discount if you re-order the same design when ordering online.
• No extra charges depending on the number of colours used.
• No colour matching fee.
• No extra charge for silicon leg gripper. It comes standard.
• No extra charge for 2XL or 3XL sizes.
^Women's shorts come standard with a different female specific chamois.
Terms and Conditions: At Zerofive Custom Sportswear we stand behind our products.
There are, however, some terms and conditions you need to be aware of:
All orders for the sale of goods are accepted according to the terms and conditions below, and Zerofive Custom Sportswear will supply the goods to you on these terms and conditions.
By ordering an item from Zerofive Custom Sportswear, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions. Zerofive may amend these terms and conditions at any time, and any such amendment will be effective immediately. Your rights as a consumer under the Trade Practices Act are not affected by these terms and conditions.
1. You acknowledge that all web site purchases are concluded in the State of New South Wales, Australia, and as such are governed by the laws of the State New South Wales.
2. You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any governmental agency on any product or service ordered by you from Zerofive Custom Sportswear.
3. If the quality of our garment(s) does not meet your expectations we will either repair
the garment(s), replace the garment(s) or give you a full refund at our discretion.
4. If we send you something that you didn't order, send you the wrong item or sell you something that doesn't match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund at our discretion.
Retail Clothing Customers
5. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch unless you hold an account
with Zerofive Custom Sportswear.
6. If payment is due and is not paid in full your apparel will not be dispatched.7. We accept the return of all unused retail garments with the original tags in place
and within 90 days of purchase and will exchange the garment or refund your money
at your discretion.
Commemorative Event Clothing
8. You are required to pay all amounts in full prior to dispatch.
9. We will not accept the return of garments after the event date unless the garments are defective.
Custom Clothing Customers
10. Quotes are valid for 30 days and may be revised if an order is not placed within 30 days of the quote.
11 Any designs and artwork provided to you by Zerofive Custom Sportswear are the property
of Zerofive Custom Sportswear and you are not permitted to use these designs without our prior written consent for any purpose whatsoever including the provision of these designs to other custom clothing manufacturers.
12. You must approve and sign off on the garment designs and order quantities for each size before we commence manufacturing. You should exercise care in signing off on your garments
as orders cannot be changed after sign off and you will be liable for full payment of the order.
13. When you approve your order you are also approving the colours. If precise matching
of colours is required we recommend that you request a sample of printed fabric before final approval. There is a standard per item charge for this service.
14. Zerofive Custom Sportswear requires payment of 50% of the order value before commencement of design and manufacture. The balance is payable prior to production commencing .
15. Zerofive Custom Sportswear reserves the right to sell or destroy garments that are rejected
by you or that have not been paid for within 60 days of manufacture.
16. You warrant that you solely own or have the permission of the registered owner to use any logos incorporated in the garment designs.
17. The Zerofive Custom Sportswear logo/05 Icon will be visible on the outside of the garment
in three locations on tops and in two on bottoms.18. Zerofive Custom Sportswear reserves the right to use images of custom garments in the promotion and advertising of its business.
19. PRIVACY AND SECURITY: Zerofive Custom Sportswear collects customer information in an effort to improve our customers' shopping experience. Zerofive Custom Sportswear recognises that it must maintain and use customer information responsibly. We may use customer information for marketing and promotional purposes. We do not sell
or give online customer information to any outside company or third party.
20. If you cancel prior to any work has been started on your order you will receive your 50% deposit in full.
21. If work has commenced on your order there is a 25% fee (maxiumm $250) of your deposit.
22. If production has commenced you will forfeit the 50% balance.
23. All goods will remain the property of Zerofive Custom Sportswear PTY LTD until the balance is paid in full.
Money Back Guarantee on Retail garments
: At Zerofive we have a money back guarantee on our retail garments. The item might not be as you expected, or it may not fit as you expected or you may just have changed your mind. No problem - you may return it. Simply contact us to let us know what is being returned and why it is being returned and then send the item back to us. As long as we receive the item unused, with the original tags in place and within 90 days of purchase you can choose a refund or an exchange.
If you choose an exchange we send a replacement garment and we will pay the postage back to you. Simply put, all that we ask is that the goods are returned to us in their original condition so that they can be re-sold. If they have been damaged by you, or have been damaged through use, we will not be able to accept their return.
Quality Guarantee on All Garments: At Zerofive we have a quality guarantee on all our garments both custom made and retail. If the quality of our garment does not meet your expectations we will either repair it, replace it
or give you a full refund. Simply contact us and explain the nature of the defect and then send the item back to us within 90 days of purchase. Where applicable we will pay for the goods
to be shipped back to us and will cover the cost of postage for goods being exchanged. If they have been damaged by you, or have been damaged through use, we will not be able
to accept their return.
Supply Guarantee on All Garments : At Zerofive we have a supply guarantee on all our garments both custom made and retail.
If we send you something that you didn't order, send you the wrong thing, or sell you something that doesn't match its description, we will exchange it for the correct item, or give you a full refund. Simply contact us and explain the nature of our error and then send the item back to us.
Where applicable we will pay for the goods to be shipped back to us and will cover the cost of postage for goods being exchanged. If they have been damaged by you, or have been damaged through use, we will not be able to accept their return.
There is no Money Back Guarantee on Custom Clothing : We are not able to accept the return of custom made garments as the garments only have value to the person or entity ordering them and are otherwise unsaleable. Therefore you need to take care in signing off your colour concept and production specifications.
Collection and use of Information : Personal information such as names and addresses may be collected and held. This information is used to provide customers with updates on our products and services. This Information is also used to administer competitions and promotional campaigns, inform customers of special offers or to provide information which we believe will be of interest. Unless we are informed otherwise, we will continue to use the information collected in this way. You can ask to be removed from our mailing lists at any time by emailing info@Zerofive with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line. Normally we collect information from the persons concerned and they are under no obligation to provide it. However without certain information we may be unable to provide the products
or services requested.
Accuracy of Information : Accuracy of information is important to us and changes or corrections to information held will be welcomed at any time. You have the right to gain access to your information at any time.
Security of Information : Most personal information is stored in-house. All reasonable steps are taken to protect the security of the personal information held, be it stored in electronic or hard copy form. As we value your privacy we will not give or sell your personal information to any other company for use in its marketing or solicitation.
Complaints Concerning Privacy Practices : Complaints concerning the privacy practices or about how personal information is managed may be forwarded at any time to the Managing Director. All complaints under this policy will be treated seriously, dealt with promptly in a confidential manner and will not be used to affect the delivery
of product to you.
The Internet Is Not Completely Secure : Unfortunately no data transmission over the internet is completely secure and while we strive to protect your information there can be no 100% guarantee.
Zerofive Is Bound By Law: Zerofive is bound by the Privacy Act 1998, the associated 10 National Privacy Principles for the handling of personal information and the Spam Act 2003.
Users Discretion and Risk: You access and use this site and rely on the contents of this site (including all images, information, graphics and material, referred to as "Content") at your own discretion and risk.
Intellectual Property : The Content of this site is owned or licensed by Zerofive and is protected by copyright, trade mark and common law rights. You are not authorised to use any Content downloaded from this site for other than personal, informational and non-commercial use.
Accuracy of Content : Zerofive makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content is accurate at the time of its publication. However, Content is provided for information purposes only and Zerofive makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any Content.
Links: This site may contain links to other websites and may on occasion display content or information from other websites. Zerofive is in no way responsible for any such content or information and any such links are accessed at the users’ absolute discretion and risk.